Paragon Technology Group, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic technology solutions to the public sector. Founded in 1997, Paragon has been recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the Washington, D.C., Metro area. Paragon delivers an extensive suite of IT services across the public sector and is renowned for delivering technical excellence in every client engagement.
We are currently searching for a Network Application Security Engineer– IPAM to join our cyber team in support of the USPS with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network. The successful candidate should understand how the Hardware / Software Asset Management program of a large enterprise should work is needed to support the team. The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reconcile and update current IPAM system, with USPS Telecoms assistance, as required.
• Reconcile and update accordingly current RedSeal system, with USPS Telecom Services and CISO assistance, as required.
• Reconcile and update accordingly current DNS system, with USPS Telecom Services assistance, as required.
• Provide On-Going process documentation to USPS to ensure consistency of future identified subnets.
• Recommend processes to automate the IPAM reconsolidation process to minimize human intervention in the future.
• Provide a clean listing of full subnets that are available to USPS for use with vendors.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.