Paragon Technology Group, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic technology solutions to the public sector. Founded in 1997, Paragon has been recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the Washington, D.C., Metro area. Paragon delivers an extensive suite of IT services across the public sector and is renowned for delivering technical excellence in every client engagement.
We are currently searching for a Data Leakage Protection Engineer to join our team in support of the USPS. The successful candidate will have resources with extensive experience in Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management. The candidate will need to provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns, as well as programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
• 3 Years of Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is required; must have implemented and managed
• DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
• Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell)
• Proven experience with creating Regular Expressions
• Experience with RESTful APIs and automation
• Knowledge of data classification solutions
• Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels
• Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security
• Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
• Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks
• Strong organizational, and time management skills
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.