- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline and has been certified at the DAWIA Level II or FAC-C Level II or higher
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in conducting comprehensive acquisition support activities as described in this SOW with (5) of the seven (7) years of experience should be in FAR-based contracting
- Experience with the MS Office Suite of tools.
- Proficiency with Coast Guard automated databases to include, but not limited to; Naval and Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS), Workflow Imaging Network System (WINS)m Fleet Logistics Software (FLS) system, Federal Procurement Desktop (FPD)/Core Accounting System (CAS) Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation (FPDS-NG).
- Ability to successfully pass a background investigation equivalent to National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) level or higher.
- Excellent verbal, graphical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.