Labor Category Requirements:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business management related or appropriate technical field
Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years of accounting or financial experience, including supervising and directing efforts of staff and financial statement audit experience
- Certification(s): CPA, CIA, CISA, CDFM, or CGFM (one is required)
Minimum Active Interim Secret Clearance is required. Must be a US Citizen.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise written correspondence.
- Detail oriented and proven organizational skills.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders with ease.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- Financial statement audit experience or preparation of assertion packages.
- Strong knowledge of accounting (GAAP or Federal GAAP) and auditing principals.
- Experience performing and leading walk-throughs.
- Experience documenting business processes, controls activities and systems.
- Experience assessing design effectiveness and operating effectiveness control activities.
- Familiarity with developing recommendations for re-mediating audit-ability impediments.
- Knowledge of Federal financial statements and financial reporting requirements.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and/or OMB Circular A-123.
- Familiarity with GAO's Green Book.
- Knowledge of DoD Audit Readiness program (FIAR)
In addition to the labor category requirement, the following are highly desired:
- Previous Audit/Audit Readiness experience required.
- Experience with Inventory and Related Property required.
- DoD experience required.
- Experience with Excel, Access and capabilities manipulating large data sets required.
- Experience with Air Force logistics preferred.
- Experience with Air Force acquisitions preferred.
- Ability to travel required.
- Experience leading teams preferred.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH AN ACTIVE DOD SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.