- Experience maintaining, monitoring and reporting CM baselines and version control
- Experience monitoring and reporting on Contractors’ software development CM activities, e.g., product baseline, identification and control of developed software, COTS/GOTS, hardware and documentation
- Experience maintaining and updating Configuration Management Plans (CMP) and all processes pertaining to CM
- Experience performing support duties for each of the control boards and other working groups to include agenda and minute preparation, coordination with board member, writing appropriate board directives, and tracking action item status
- Expert knowledge of MS ACCESS database and experience maintaining technical libraries and administrator role
- Experience coordinating CM issues with development Contractors and external/source system Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and Configuration Management Boards (CMB)
- Experience coordinating and maintaining Memorandums of Agreement/Memorandums of Understanding
- Experience providing system administrator functions
- Experience providing Quality Assurance support to include maintaining the IT program process library, periodic reviews of program and Contractor processes for compatibility and completeness, serving as liaison for QA and process improvement, performing periodic process audits of specific processes, and performing functional, Physical, and Delivery Configuration Audits
- Experience maintaining libraries of needs and requirements for IT Programs and program related activities and providing customer access via web portal.
- Experience maintaining libraries of Incident Reports (IR) and Software Trouble Reports (STR) for IT Programs and program related activities and providing customer access via web portal
- Experience with requirements management and CM tools such as Requisite Pro, Clear Case, and/or Clear Quest
- Experience with CentraSite tools and agile acquisitions highly desirable
Must be a US citizen with a valid Secret Clearance.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.