Minimum Education / Experience:
- Active Interim Secret Clearance with the ability and intention of obtaining a Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ten (10) years of experience working in military logistics and/ or supply chain management processes and procedures at the Strategic, Operational and Tactical
- Knowledge of Marine Corps structures, missions and programs for organizations involved in logistics
- Knowledge of S. Marine Corps doctrine, transportation, distribution, and logistics processes and command inter-relationships.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to present complex ideas succinctly for senior leadership
- Good data visualization skills and ability to present data analysis in intuitive graphical and tabular formats for delivery to senior leadership
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative research methods from internal and external resources such as interviews, policy, doctrine, SOP, analyst reports, and information databases
- Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise (JDDE) Governance and Materiel Distribution Processes/Initiatives expertise
- Analytical and technical expertise in the area of distribution management
- Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for the tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of distribution and supporting systems operations
- Observe distribution systems or processes in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions
- Project Management experience
- Continuous Process Improvements (CPI) experience
- Experience in coordinating and executing logistics education and training at the tactical
- Proven skills in planning, organizing, and leading supply chain teams for development and implementation of proposals that involve substantial resources, requirements for extensive changes in established work processes and
- Lean Six Sigma certification is desired.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.