Paragon Technology Group, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic technology solutions to the public sector. Founded in 1997, Paragon has been recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the Washington, D.C., Metro area. Paragon delivers an extensive suite of IT services across the public sector and is renowned for delivering technical excellence in every client engagement.
Provide FIAR support to a DoD Agency.
• General understanding and experience with the OMB's Capital Planning and Investment Control process and procedures
• Developed and maintained Exhibit 300 documentation in the DoD market
• Understands the process to submit and maintain a program's Exhibit 300 documentation based on OMB guidance
• Familiar with submitting information to the federal IT Dashboard
• Detailed experience with the DoD budgetary cycle, artifact development, and the integration points with the development of a program's Exhibit 300
• Solid understanding of the POM process and DoD budget cycles and milestones
• Detailed experience with federal financial management processes and procedures
• Advanced/intermediate level experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
• General experience with internal used software (IUS) process and standards
• Holds an active certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CDFM, or CGFM)
MINIMUM OF A SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.