Labor Category Requirements:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business management related or appropriate technical field
Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years of accounting or financial experience, including supervising and directing efforts of staff and financial statement audit experience
- Certification(s): CPA, CIA, CISA, CDFM, or CGFM (one is required)
Must be a US Citizen.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise written correspondence.
- Detail oriented and proven organizational skills.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders with ease.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- Financial statement audit experience or preparation of assertion packages.
- Strong knowledge of accounting (GAAP or Federal GAAP) and auditing principals.
- Experience performing and leading walk-throughs.
- Experience documenting business processes, controls activities and systems.
- Experience assessing design effectiveness and operating effectiveness control activities.
- Familiarity with developing recommendations for re-mediating audit-ability impediments.
- Knowledge of Federal financial statements and financial reporting requirements.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and/or OMB Circular A-123.
- Familiarity with GAO's Green Book.
- Knowledge of DoD Audit Readiness program (FIAR)
In addition to the labor category requirement, the following experience and credentials are highly desired:
- Familiar with FIAR program and methodology, Standards for Attestation Engagement No. 16/18 (SSAE-16/18), Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM), and Financial Audit Manual (FAM).
- Development, implementation, monitoring, and testing of corrective action plans.
- Responsible for stakeholder collaboration across multiple service organization.
- Experience testing internal controls across financial and IT systems.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel along with strong writing skills.
ACTIVE DOD SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.