- Must have experience capturing accounts, forming teams, and growing business with the Federal government.
- Must be driven to work under short (less than 24 hours), hard deadlines for capture efforts.
- Have experience in managing capture efforts for large IDIQ contracts, such as GSA Alliant SB.
- Have knowledge of the delivery, pricing, and proposal aspects of the consulting business, for a holistic approach to capture management.
- Be an expert negotiator and decision-maker with sound judgment.
- Have experience serving as a Capture Manager during the proposal response stage to win strategic, competitive bids with Government or business customers.
- Must have exceptional leadership, management, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Engineering, Marketing, or a related field.
Develop an executable campaign plan to fully exploit Paragon’s anticipated prime position on the Alliant 2 Small Business vehicle to include the following:
- Rapidly learn Paragon’s capabilities.
- Identify likely A2SB Task Orders/ opportunities that could become candidates for pursuit.
- Develop A2SB marketing plan.
- Develop a list of desired team members for each pursuit.
- Develop a call plan for each pursuit
- Assesses opportunity for reality (Pgo) and company’s potential to win (Pwin).
- Determine desired resources required for pursuit.
- Institute and use a “price to win” process.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client’s/partners' needs and goals.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.